Name That Station!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for Holding up the game thought there might be a few more guesses. Here is an exterior from the same Photo Stop:

guesseasy.jpg

The Joe Biden Jr. Station in Wilmington, DE??? (If correct, and I think I am, You need to Get Out of Town more often! :giggle: I can't Post Pics so it will be Open to anyone with a New Station!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just remember the approximate area where I saw this wide expanse of tracks/ROW and it was closer to Philly than Elizabethtown. Plus Elizabethtown's platform (which is all I saw) was much nicer than this.

After googling, I'm going to guess Downingtown. If I'm right, someone can post the next pic for me since I ony have WIL pics.

I just remember the approximate area where I saw this wide expanse of tracks/ROW and it was closer to Philly than Elizabethtown. Plus Elizabethtown's platform (which is all I saw) was much nicer than this.
After googling, I'm going to guess Downingtown. If I'm right, someone can post the next pic for me since I ony have WIL pics.
I guess it must have been an old rail yard that had a bunch of tracks pulled out with the two middle ones cut off in the foreground of the picture. I remember a similar expanse at the Thorndale station, but that's not Amtrak.

Last edited by a moderator:
After a great IM from Betty on Facebook to remind me that I had posted a photo.

EricR is correct, it's Parkesburg.

Betty Downingtown also serves Septa and it's in an area that's a bit more built up. I think Coatesville is very similar to this stop.

Back