National Train Day 2010 Plans

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Location?

• Washington DC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phildelphia

• Chicago

• Los Angeles

• Other City

• Just Riding Trains

• Not participating

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are just leaving the house now for our trip to San Francisco (a couple of thruway busses are involved). We'll drink a toast to you, Eric, from the Top of the Mark tonight.....Shirley Temples for my granddaughter and Lemon Drops for me! We'll be back tomorrow. FUN!!!

I'll be going down to LA too, probably making it into a 2-3 day hostel/points run trip since I have to waste at least 2 segments and most of a day just getting down there.
Whoops, I kinda slacked off the last couple months and have to save money for next month's big trip, so I won't be going to LA afterall. They're having something at the Fresno station (even had a small ad in today's paper for it), so I'm just going to check that out...in between my 2 triple point Hanford runs for the day, of course. :)

Wow with train day starting (at least in my time zone) in 25 minutes I'm amazed to see 100 votes and a couple thousand views!!

I hope everyone that can make to an event has a great time and manages to find a fellow AU member! :)

anyone have a spare tour ticket for around 12 noon i tossed mine not thinking i was going to be able to go at the last minute and they're sold out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back