Normally you can't do this

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stntylr

OBS Chief
Today I took advantage of the extra hour the TE spends in Fort Worth this month. Normally the TE 22 arrives only 12 minutes before #21 is scheduled to depart but this month #21 is being held in Fort Worth for an extra hour giving some time to make the conectyion with #22

I had been thinking about making the connection for a while and today I did it.

I rode from Temple to Fort Worth on #22 this morning. It was a beautiful and the train arrived on time time for each of it's stops. We arrived in Fort Wort on time which meant I had over an hour to look around the station. Still a nice place.

#21 left on time heaqding south. Another nice ride on a nice day.

I was glad to be able to make this trip and the Fort Worth connection.

Today I took advantage of the extra hour the TE spends in Fort Worth this month. Normally the TE 22 arrives only 12 minutes before #21 is scheduled to depart but this month #21 is being held in Fort Worth for an extra hour giving some time to make the conectyion with #22I had been thinking about making the connection for a while and today I did it.

I rode from Temple to Fort Worth on #22 this morning. It was a beautiful and the train arrived on time time for each of it's stops. We arrived in Fort Wort on time which meant I had over an hour to look around the station. Still a nice place.

#21 left on time heaqding south. Another nice ride on a nice day.

I was glad to be able to make this trip and the Fort Worth connection.
If you ever get the chance in Fort Worth grab a cab and go about 6 blocks to the old Texas & Pacific building. It has been restored to its original beauty and is condos and offices and a giant ball room. The T&P diamonds are still on the brass doors. It is the end point for the TRE so you can connect with it if the schedule lines up with the Eagle and return the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back