North Carolina Train Hosting

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started this process 5 years ago and after a pandemic and a training session scheduled for just a week or two after everything closed up in 2020 I was finally trained in June. After a bit more waiting my uniform arrived today.

For the male volunteers we receive a ball cap, and vest with the NC Train Host Logo. A name tag with the logo. Two ties with a train motif. A flashlight and then a nice carry bag which also has a nice NC Train Host logo. It is rather nice.

Rail Safety Day is tomorrow so I hope to be a volunteer for the mid afternoon trains after I am done with work.

I am sure patience is part of the lesson here but I was beginning to wonder if this day would ever get here.

I started this process 5 years ago and after a pandemic and a training session scheduled for just a week or two after everything closed up in 2020 I was finally trained in June. After a bit more waiting my uniform arrived today.

For the male volunteers we receive a ball cap, and vest with the NC Train Host Logo. A name tag with the logo. Two ties with a train motif. A flashlight and then a nice carry bag which also has a nice NC Train Host logo. It is rather nice.

Rail Safety Day is tomorrow so I hope to be a volunteer for the mid afternoon trains after I am done with work.

I am sure patience is part of the lesson here but I was beginning to wonder if this day would ever get here.
That’s wonderful! I am sure you will do a fine job as an NC Train Host. Best of luck to you with all your assignments.😊

Back