OKC to JEF not a valid routing, but should be?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dart330

OBS Chief
I recently relocated from Las Vegas, NV to Oklahoma City, OK. It is nice to be in a city with an actual train station! I started looking on prices for taking the train to Missouri to visit family and found an oddity in the reservation system. I can book a trip all the way from JEF to OKC, but not the other way around (Problem Finding Service). Of course it is capable using the multi-city function, but if I wanted to redeem a round trip using AGR I could only get as far as STL. The connection from the Texas Eagle to the MORR is valid, so is there any reason this shouldn't work? Is there anyone I can contact at Amtrak to get the glitch fixed? I would not be surprised if I am the first one to try and book this routing since it is a 35 hour train ride vs. a 7 hour drive.

did you try booking as multi-city? from what i've read here previously, it seems they will only display connections that are guaranteed (i'm sure someone will confirm or correct me on that). unfortunately, amtrak is the only intercity option for jeff city (although megabus and greyhound serve columbia).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back