Old Monthly Performance Reports

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyBNSF

Train Attendant
Hey guys,

I just recently discovered the "Monthly Performance Reports" for Amtrak, and I love looking through these, specifically the Chief Mechanical Report where car and engine overhauls are stated. I've been working on "Paint Rosters," where I give a timeline of what paint schemes cars have been in over the years, if that makes sense, and the overhaul reports can help me determine exactly when some cars were repainted into Phase IVb. Anyways, I was able to find one from 2009 (August), but I couldn't find any others, and other years before 2012 are also kind of sporadic. I was wondering if there is somewhere I can go to see these older monthly performance reports from before 2012 or if someone has archived these. I appreciate any info. Thanks.

TommyBNSF

Well I dug around some more and I was able to find most from 2009 (except for April, June, and September) and the October 2011 issue for some reason had no Chief Mechanical report in it, which is odd. I got everything else from 2011, as well as 2010, but I'm still looking for anything from 2008 and before. Can anyone help?

I have all the reports from January 2004 to December 2013 with the single exception of August 2011 (not sure how I missed that one). I'll trade you all those for the 8/11 report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back