Parking at Cincinnati Station

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bwilburn542004

Train Attendant
Our first Amtrak trip is March 31st and we leave Cincinnati Ohio toward Virginia on the first leg of our trip. We are driving to Cincy from Dayton.

Does anyone know if parking is available at the Cincinnati station, and if so, what the daily fee would be? I called the Amtrak rep and she was unsure about the parking and I could not get a direct number to the Cincinnati Station.

I am really not concerned about leaving my "fixer-upper" Taurus Wagon parked at the station for the 11 days we will be away, as I think it will actually be safer there than at home!! :unsure:

thanx

According to the schedule there is free short term parking and fee overnight parking. Nothing is said about cost.

Back in September of 2003, I took a trip out of Cincinnati and overnight parking was done in the front lot and then you go inside to the station security office, not the Amtrak one and fill out a little envelope with your money (not too expensive if I remember right) and car info. and they give you a pass to put in your car. Had no problems and car was whole upon my return. Details on my experience with that Here

The local number for Cincinnati Union Terminal is 513 651-3337. They are there from about 11PM-7AM except Monday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back