Parking at RVR

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're headed out next Friday from the Staples Mill, Richmond station to Philadelphia. Since we're from Va Beach, we'll have our car with us at the station - I know it has parking, but does anyone know how much the parking runs? I want to be prepared and have enough cash left over from the comic convention to get my car out of the lot ;) .

Thanks!

Parking at the Staples Mill station is $5 per day. If you want to take a chance and walk about 3 blocks, there are 2 large shopping center parking lots close by and it is not a bad area for Richmond!

We're headed out next Friday from the Staples Mill, Richmond station to Philadelphia. Since we're from Va Beach, we'll have our car with us at the station...
Have you looked into Trains from Newport News to Philadelphia? With guaranteed Amtrak Bus connections to/from Virginia Beach?

We're headed out next Friday from the Staples Mill, Richmond station to Philadelphia. Since we're from Va Beach, we'll have our car with us at the station...
Have you looked into Trains from Newport News to Philadelphia? With guaranteed Amtrak Bus connections to/from Virginia Beach?
For some reason, when we booked a couple of months ago, the Newport News Regional was over 100.00 more for the three of us than the trains out of Richmond, even counting the return on the Silver Star. I actually took the Newport News Regional a few months back - this is the first trip with husband and son, and we figured we'd try out a "bigger" train with dining car. Going up on the Regional out of Richmond (the one originating there, versus the throughway from Newport News), and back on the Silver Star.

Thanks, everyone, for the replies and information!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back