Part 3 of July 2006 Trip Report

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aloha

Interesting My Trip on The Coast Starlight about thisn time 3 years ago also had the Scotish Thistle on the Back

Mahalo For the Report

Nice trip report. Sorry about your eletrical situation. A cross travel partner can really effect a trip. I had a similar situation last year on the CZ. I was ready to "help" him off the train between stops. :D

Thanks for your report. You pictures of LA Unon Station make me homesick. I grew up in Huntington Beach, CA. I used to work in downtown LA and ride the Metrolink's Orange County Line. I'd pass through LA Union Station on a daily basis.

Now I live in New England, and miss the Spanish Mission meets Art Decco interior of LA Union Station.

Thanks for your report. You pictures of LA Unon Station make me homesick. I grew up in Huntington Beach, CA. I used to work in downtown LA and ride the Metrolink's Orange County Line. I'd pass through LA Union Station on a daily basis.
Now I live in New England, and miss the Spanish Mission meets Art Decco interior of LA Union Station.
I, native of S. CA, agree with you about LA Union Station. I now live in NM. The station is so splendid. Everytime I go inside, I never get tired of awe of architecture. Luckily, my folks still live in S. CA, so I still have chance to ride on SWC.

Chi Amtrak Fan......when is part 4? :) I feel like "Ralphie" from the Christmas Story waiting for the "Don't Forget To Drink Your Ovaltine" line. Very interested in the EB report! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back