Part I of July 2006 Amtrak Trip

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your aspirations to become a contributor of trip reports of the same standard as Grande, Guenzler, and Morrison are very reasonable. That was an excellent report: you should consider selling those trip notebooks for a couple of dollars !

Thanks for sharing it,

*j* :blink:

Excellent report! Thanks for sharing.

You have inspired me to consider saving my pennies for a trip where I can relax and enjoy myself as opposed to working, being stressed out, sleep deprived, and missing much of the scenery as a result.

Thanks for the great report thus far, and I do agree, those booklets are unbelievable - makes me want one for my upcoming Chitown trip!
I've had a great response about the books. I'm gearing up to offer them for sale in the next week or two. If you would like to hear about them when they're available please send an email to me at [email protected]. I will email you as soon as they are available for purchase.

Cheers,

David

David,

Great Report!! When will part 2 be up?
Part 2 is in production. I hope to have it finished sometime Sunday or Monday. I will post just as soon as I finish.

David
It's now posted, see the seperate topic I started. I wanted it done on Sunday, but instead I had it posted early Monday morning Central Time.

Cheers,

David Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back