Passenger survey...All opinions accepted

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been riding LD sleeper class for about 7 years. The most memorable SCA I ever had was on the California Zephyr when I took my elderly father from Emmeryville to Chicago. She decorated up the hallway and coffee area. Very friendly and helpful to my Dad. Made sure he was comfortable. She even taped a stringed choo-choo train along the wall of our room. Wrote our first names on the train too! That was really fun and made our trip even more of an adventure. She asked when we wanted our beds turned down. That is a biggie for me. I hate SCA's who "do it by their own schedule" and sometimes that's before 8:00 PM

I've not had a really bad experience in sleeper class. I guess disappointing would be when I had one SCA disappear after introducing himself upon my boarding. It was hard to find him for much of anything.

Wow, 6 months plus on a railroad extra board (freight or passenger) sounds like murder. I guess I can be grateful I'm in the bus transportation industry after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back