Passenger Train Journal

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poindexter118

Train Attendant
Not too long ago, I found out the magazine "Passenger Train Journal" is being published again. Hooray! I decided to subscribe. FYI- If you're interested, it's put out by White River Productions out of Kansas City, MO. For further information, contact them at: 1-866-451-7234. White River has a website: http://www.whiteriverproductions.com/.

The previous PTJ was a good magazine, and I think this one is equally good.

:p

Not too long ago, I found out the magazine "Passenger Train Journal" is being published again. Hooray! I decided to subscribe. FYI- If you're interested, it's put out by White River Productions out of Kansas City, MO. For further information, contact them at: 1-866-451-7234. White River has a website: http://www.whiteriverproductions.com/.
The previous PTJ was a good magazine, and I think this one is equally good.

:p
I'll second that. Mine came last week and its as good as it ever was.

I got mine last week as well. It's good to have it back. But it will never be as thorough as it was when David Warner was one of the Editors.

So....is this a pretty good magazine to get? I would be interested and was just at the website and it looks good. I believe next weekend I will be going to my first Pro Rail Nebraska meeting in Grand Island NE. I have never met the group but joined about 1/2 year ago.

Is it really shipping extra? It sounds to me like that's just for an upgrade in service.

So....is this a pretty good magazine to get? I would be interested and was just at the website and it looks good. I believe next weekend I will be going to my first Pro Rail Nebraska meeting in Grand Island NE. I have never met the group but joined about 1/2 year ago.
It has a lot of historical photos that I have never seen before. They obviously go way out of the way to gather some of their info and pictures. It is very interesting to me as I grew up riding the very trains that they highlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back