Passengers forced to change clothes on Denver flight file lawsuit

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buddy passes are pretty much worthless these day anyway. And they aren't really free, and sometimes they are more expensive then just buying a discounted ticket! We always joke that we'd rather give buddy passes to our worst enemies, because flights are so full these days, they'll be stuck anyway.

Just pulling up a popular airline buddy pass fees...DFW to LGA round-trip is $247!! Sure they are great for a last minute get away on a flight that's wide open tomorrow. Of course the fee is refundable if you don't go too. But generally you can buy a actual ticket for not much more than $247 with advance planning. Plus Buddy Passes go behind all active employees, parents, companions and retirees, who are also competing for the open seats. It's basically a game when it comes to non-revving.

First time ever, I actually wore shorts and a T shirt in FC today. Didn't mean too, but a conference call I took from home ran long, and I just didn't have time to change. Was kinda nice, but on the other hand, I do like they try, somewhat, to keep the front of the cabin professional. Only downside was I wasn't dressed to enter the Delta Sky Club. Thankfully, there is now a Varsity in terminal C....Varsity Chili Dogs and a Frosted Orange trump the sky club anyway!

Only downside was I wasn't dressed to enter the Delta Sky Club.
Delta's clubs enforce a dress code?

I haven't seen much evidence of the United clubs enforcing a dress code -- while I was a member last year, I saw a number of people in there in T-shirts and shorts. (Granted, reasonably nice-looking examples of both.)

Only downside was I wasn't dressed to enter the Delta Sky Club.
Delta's clubs enforce a dress code?

I haven't seen much evidence of the United clubs enforcing a dress code -- while I was a member last year, I saw a number of people in there in T-shirts and shorts. (Granted, reasonably nice-looking examples of both.)
Yeah, but that's United...heck, they even let in Amtrak members! Seriously, I don't know how much Delta enforces their dress code, which is pretty vague anyway, somethign about "keeping with the profesional atmosphere" or someting like that, but, I didn't feel dressed appropraitely, so I jus skipped it.

Thankfully, there is now a Varsity in terminal C....Varsity Chili Dogs and a Frosted Orange trump the sky club anyway!
That's open now?!? :)
My wife and I were quite disappointed when we were through there last month and it was "Coming soon!".
Yep, sure is. I think it was at C20 if I remember correctly. Had a couple dogs there on Monday. Also a 5 Guys burgers coming in C, that's still not open yet. I hate going through Atlanta but having the Varsity makes it tolerable!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back