Post #10,000

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the_traveler has finally done it - made 10,000 posts on AU! And it is made in the most logical place! Aboard #95 rolling down the rails at 90-100 MPH! :cool:
Has Anyone Actually Met the so called "traveler"??? How do we know he actually exists, there could be a Train "Hal" somewhere cranking out Posts and claiming to Live on Trains! Inquiring minds want to know who is this Masked Man? :ph34r: ! Only the Shadow knows! :lol:

Congrats Dave, Rolling down the NEC is truely a Fitting Place for your 10,000th Post! (If Alan doesnt take some of the Spam away! :lol: :lol: :lol: ) See you in Milwaukee! Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
the_traveler has finally done it - made 10,000 posts on AU! And it is made in the most logical place! Aboard #95 rolling down the rails at 90-100 MPH! :cool:

I win! :lol: According to the poll in this thread: http://discuss.amtraktrains.com/index.php?/topic/36511-9000th-post/page__p__274331__hl__10000__fromsearch__1#entry274331 I was one of two to predict the_traveler would reach post 10,000 in May. What prize do I get to share??? :lol:

Edit: Never mind! I see in the original post the winner gets to see the penthouse suite!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sooooooooo looking forward to it!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aloha

This also tells us that The_traveler being a man of many trips is also a man of many words. :help:

I win! :lol: According to the poll in this thread: http://discuss.amtraktrains.com/index.php?/topic/36511-9000th-post/page__p__274331__hl__10000__fromsearch__1#entry274331 I was one of two to predict the_traveler would reach post 10,000 in May. What prize do I get to share??? :lol:

Edit: Never mind! I see in the original post the winner gets to see the penthouse suite!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sooooooooo looking forward to it!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
You may have won! But I said you can SEE the penthouse, NOT that you can go on! :giggle:

My agents just raised the threat level to triple red - and even I have trouble getting on!

Back