Problems with AGR website?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BCL

Engineer
First, I can't seem to get into the AGR website from Amtrak.com. It used to directly connect and (if logged in) would authenticate using SAML (i.e. share login data so I didn't have to log in separately).

Also - when I logged in separately, me electronic coupons weren't showing up. It would just lock up and do nothing.

First, I can't seem to get into the AGR website from Amtrak.com. It used to directly connect and (if logged in) would authenticate using SAML (i.e. share login data so I didn't have to log in separately).

Also - when I logged in separately, me electronic coupons weren't showing up. It would just lock up and do nothing.
I was able to link over from Amtrak.com and have the AGR site open with me logged in. I don't have any coupons, so I can't address that issue.

I just tried (with Chrome) to go from the AGR website to the Amtrak.com website via the link. I'm not logged in as I used to be. This is the opposite direction as you describe above.

I tried again with Firefox on OS X Yosemite, and it does the same thing. Tried again on an iPad, and nothing different. I see some of the SAML stuff flashing through, but it just ends up back on the Amtrak.com website.

I have the problem you are all describing. However if you use the direct link, then you can get to the Amtrak Guest Rewards website.

https://www.amtrakguestrewards.com/
I'm able to do that. However, that requires remembering my account number. Why they don't allow the use of the email address to log in sort of puzzles me. That's why I prefer linking from Amtrak.com.

Back