Question about missed connection in Chicago

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me know if you're ever headed here, and I'll clue you in about anything of particular interest around the music scene occurring at that time.
That would be wonderful. I used to know sports writer and boxing historian Bert Randolph Sugar, who often was in Chicago and loved it more than New York. He was going to be my guide to the city, but, alas, he joined the whiskey bar in the sky a few years ago. I will definitely look you up as we will definitely do this trip.

But at $22 per person, I don't think it falls into the free or inexpensive category.

Technically, one can see the Burlington Zephyr without admission, as it's on the outside of the ticket sales counter. But, all in all, the price of admission at MSI is well worth it, considering the uniqueness of this museum.

As a Chicago resident, I get to go to museums on free days. One of the few perks of paying taxes.

Of course, MSI is about the last of remaining structures from the Columbian Exposition 1893 World's Fair. Just south of it is the great basin within which is a recently restored Japanese Garden, which is complimentary of the Chicago Park District.

Back