rail trip 09

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mp-44

Train Attendant
every year for about the last 40 years I have gone somewhere by rail this year is no exception will be leaving from MSS on the 24th on the Crescent for a short ride to DC layover in the lounge til 4:05 an take the Cap to CHI putting me there on the 25th spend a few hours there and board thr SWC for LAX arriving there on the 27th catch the CS forSEA AT 10:15 on the 27th putting me into SEA on the 28th will stay there til Aug 1st then board the EB for CHI then come home on the CAP Will have sleeper service all the way. should be enjoyable. mp-44...........................

Have fun! My uncle and I are taking a nice long trip starting the 31st....Champaign, IL to New Orleans, then New Orleans-Washington DC, DC-Chicago, Chicago-Portland, and Portland-Los Angeles. We will leave out of Chicago for Portland the same day you arrive. So if both trains are on time we pass each other somewhere between Milwaukee and Glenview.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back