Railcams and train times

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is both a North and South view of Thomasville, NC.

1. It has no cost from what I can tell.
2. It seems to be a full motion camera every time I visit.
3. It does rewind but it might only be for 4 hours but it does have sound

The 10 Piedmont trains would run by here, 2 Carolinian trains run by here and at least the northbound Crescent will be during daylight year round (if only by a few minutes in the deep of winter if on time.). The southbound Crescent will be 1:00 am-ish if on time.

It seems to be an active rail cam 24/7. It might be a nice addition to the list as you do have the camera in Spartenburg, SC but that is a night-time train both directions and only sees the Crescent (which is your interest of course.)

Train Watching | Train & Railroad Live Stream Camera — Thomasville, NC

Both cameras are on the same webpage but you can full-screen one of the other.
Awesome - thanks for posting :)

New free railcam overlooking the "Big 10" curve west of Denver. Nice views of CZ climbing up the curves into the Rockies.

I've added a few other cams to my list, including a St. Louis cam that catches the Texas Eagle and some regional trains. I've also sorted trains that are caught on multiple cams so that the cams are now listed in order, north-to-south or east-to-west.

Here is a link again.

New free railcam overlooking the "Big 10" curve west of Denver. Nice views of CZ climbing up the curves into the Rockies.

I've added a few other cams to my list, including a St. Louis cam that catches the Texas Eagle and some regional trains. I've also sorted trains that are caught on multiple cams so that the cams are now listed in order, north-to-south or east-to-west.

Here is a link again.

How can I get this link to work?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230805-075429_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20230805-075429_Firefox.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 0
Well the virtual real fan site seems to require a $16 a month subscription. Is there another way to see it for free?

Back