Reports- 30 Capitol Limited and Harpers Ferry National Historical Park

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of your reports were enjoyable to read. The Harpers Ferry report would make our Chamber of Commerce proud. Sorry you did not enjoy the frozen custard. The Swiss Miss offers the best frozen custard in Lower Town. If you come back again let me know ahead of time and I will buy you one!

Sounds like you had a good trip.

I'm also glad to know somebody stayed up to enjoy ALC besides me. I always feel lonely when I'm awake out of CLE.

Both of your reports were enjoyable to read. The Harpers Ferry report would make our Chamber of Commerce proud. Sorry you did not enjoy the frozen custard. The Swiss Miss offers the best frozen custard in Lower Town. If you come back again let me know ahead of time and I will buy you one!
Thank you for the offer. I forgot there was a board member that lived in Harpers Ferry! I mistakenly chose the place next to Swiss Miss. Oops!

I've seen the outside of all the stops along the way, and the insides of Toledo and Cleveland. I'd say that the Harpers Ferry station stop is likely the nicest between Chicago and DC.

Cheers,

David

Thanks for an enjoyable report. I have taked the CL several times westbound but never eastbound.

Thank you for the offer. I forgot there was a board member that lived in Harpers Ferry! I mistakenly chose the place next to Swiss Miss. Oops!

I've seen the outside of all the stops along the way, and the insides of Toledo and Cleveland. I'd say that the Harpers Ferry station stop is likely the nicest between Chicago and DC.

Cheers,

David
You unfortunately picked the Coffee Mill. The HFY station was remodeled a few years ago and it certainly blends in well with all the other historic buildings in lower town. I was down there today and had a great pumpkin spice frozen custard at the Swiss Miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back