Reservation Exchange Confirmation?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made absolutely no changes to an upcoming trip but received one of these today.

It's not an e-ticket and all of the legs are the same.

It has the old quik track bar code on it and says to print my tix or pick them up.

What the heck? I already have an e-ticket.

Does anyone have any idea?

TIA everyone

I got an email like this Monday night about my Tuesday morning trip from NOL. I was confused also, but the reservations were still in order - I just arrived home tonight!

I got an email like this Monday night about my Tuesday morning trip from NOL. I was confused also, but the reservations were still in order - I just arrived home tonight!
Weird.Welcome home!

I'm sure you had a ball.

Can't wait to read your trip report, I'm planning on going to the food fest next year.

I love Jane & Michael Stern and Roadfood.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joanie, don't hesitate to call Amtrak if your skeptical. It's possible that a room was switched by someone. I wouldn't worry about it though. Amtrak will change a room to accommodate a family wishing to have rooms across from each other, or to make a suite.

Steve

Joanie, don't hesitate to call Amtrak if your skeptical. It's possible that a room was switched by someone. I wouldn't worry about it though. Amtrak will change a room to accommodate a family wishing to have rooms across from each other, or to make a suite.
Steve
Thanks, Steve.

The times, car numbers, and roomette numbers are all the same which is why I think it's strange.

The only thing that was different is that it is in the old Quik Trak 'scan for your ticket' format.

Could just be a crazy system glitch.

As much as I hate the phone, I think I'll give in and call today

It is possible that some station times for your train changed, but not the times for your departure and arrival stations. That could generate an e-mail to everyone with reservations on that particular train including those that the changes did not affect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back