Ricardo's posts

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmpireBuilderFan

Lead Service Attendant
I'm probably being paranoid, but I'm starting to feel a bit uncomfortable about "Ricardo Gonzalez." All he's done is post question after question looking for pictures and information about E-60s, where the Three Rivers switches out its engines, Amtrak's Sunnyside Yard, etc. Ricardo, I'm probably being extremely paranoid, but I wonder what you're up to. If you're just interested in Amtrak, great! Write up a quick post to introduce yourself and let us know what you're interested in. If your English is not so good, that's fine. Heck, your English is probably better than my Spanish! :D

You are right - a nice introduction would certainly not hurt.

EmpireBuilderFan said:
I'm probably being paranoid, but I'm starting to feel a bit uncomfortable about "Ricardo Gonzalez." All he's done is post question after question looking for pictures and information about E-60s, where the Three Rivers switches out its engines, Amtrak's Sunnyside Yard, etc.
Yes, I too feel quite a bit uncomfortable after reading his posts. In fact, a knot in my stomach would describe it better. I don't think we are paranoid; I believe we have a right to be concerned.

Ricardo seems a bit arrogant by continuing to use "Reply Me!" in his posts, even after Amfleet very politely pointed out that this is rude. As Anthony said, we are here to share share ideas and information with each other, but we are not personal servants. I am glad to see the specific topic I mentioned was closed.

If the posts continue by this individual, I recommend not replying until we receive a more personal message from him in response to this thread started by EmpireBuilderFan.

I'm with you guys on this one, I have no problem answering well thought out specific questions (i.e. Is there a reason why the Silver Star Chanf=ges engines in Philly instead of Washington), but questrions like, how many E-60's are running, with no other background info as to why does make me a tad nervous. It also bothers me that he's mostly concerned about the LSL and Three Rivers.

battalion51 said:
I'm with you guys on this one, I have no problem answering well thought out specific questions (i.e. Is there a reason why the Silver Star Chanf=ges engines in Philly instead of Washington), but questrions like, how many E-60's are running, with no other background info as to why does make me a tad nervous. It also bothers me that he's mostly concerned about the LSL and Three Rivers.
I have to agree too. I'm not so much worried by his postings. I feel its more of an annoyance. Before he started posting here, I received e-mails from him (via my website), and felt much the same way as I do now. I think he really has to/should go into specifics about what exactly.

Well hopefully we won't be hearing from him anymore, not that I directed him to railroad.net :)

If anyone for some reason wants to contact him (or rat him out to Amtrak/Gov't), I do know his e-mail address.

Yeah, he signed up here with a msn.com address...that the one you have as well?

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: I feel he's being way to demanding! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

amtrakadirondack said:
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: I feel he's being way to demanding! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
His favorite phrase: REPLY ME!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rude and demanding!

:lol: And Don't Forget "E mail me!", another one of his “Fave Phrases” :lol:

:lol: Rude and Demanding, how inviting! :lol:

:D :D :D :D :D Viewliner:" "If anyone for some reason wants to contact him (or rat him out to Amtrak/Gov't), I do know his e-mail address." Cool, what’s the government's number, I’d be happy to call both Amtrak & the Government, I have connections. Kidding! Well at least about contacting AMTK/Gov't. :D :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back