Roomette & Meals

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finding the food discussion interesting. Maybe I could ask a question here. I'll be traveling the SW Chief in late April, my first train trip in a couple of years. Since my last outing, I've been put on a low carb diet. Can the dining car accomodate this?

For breakfast I always get the continental breakfast. I think it's great. Too bad others than children cannot avail themselves of the children's menu. Some of the choices look pretty good to me.

Similar question as the OP in the northbound direction. What's the last stop you can board the Star (assuming it's on time on its normal schedule) and still get lunch? PTB? RVR? Is dinner served prior to arrival in NYP or only if the train is very late?

I'm finding the food discussion interesting. Maybe I could ask a question here. I'll be traveling the SW Chief in late April, my first train trip in a couple of years. Since my last outing, I've been put on a low carb diet. Can the dining car accomodate this?
Lunch and dinner always have a protein option with veggies. For breakfast, you could get an omelet with bacon or sausage.

Lunch and dinner always have a protein option with veggies. For breakfast, you could get an omelet with bacon or sausage.
sorcha i can smell the bacon sizzleing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back