Sad News

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I can say is that I hope she made it as comfortably as possible. She always added something around here, and I think it will always be just a little darker around here for her passing.

The funny thing about death is which side of the 'fence', or border, you're on. The last ones to go must see the others go before them, and missing the person really sux.

I never met the woman, nor sent/received any messages directly with her, but she is a human soul. I'm sorry for the pain and challenge that remains ahead of this loss. As a survivor of psychiatric illness that runs hard in the family, a mantra that I keep pinned to my eyelids and that would apply here is that I'd like to believe recovery is always possible. Maybe not the same it was before, maybe not as fast as we'd like. There are times we must simply take our demon, dance with it, then kick it in the ass.

That she had apparently lots of support here on our Amk Unlimited board is great.

This story moved me because just today I learned my cousin's wife Karen (they've been married only 10 years) succumbed to her cancer. This will be very bad to him because of prior tragedy.

Get your smiles and laughs whenever you can.

rje

Back