Shots fired at Amtrak train

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what kind of morons would shoot at a train like that? Its pure stupidity!

Sadly this is not the first time that an Amtrak train has been shot at. :( I'm sure that it won't be the last either, as there are a few too many idiots out there. Some people just don't think and/or have no regard for human life. :angry:

Commuter & Freight trains have had this happen too.

Thank God those morons didn't hit/kill anybody. I think a few years back a shot was fired at an NJ Transit train, and somebody was wounded. What are the motives to this anyway? These people can practically be thought of as terrorists in my opinion.

It irritates me to know end. I dont understand the ignorance and complete disregard of life. Like you said, atleast no one was hurt...this time. I hope it does not happen again!! :angry:

That's real cute! :angry: I can't believe somebody would do such a thing, people like this can only be categorized as a Terrorist :angry: :angry: :angry:

Morons!? I’ll tell you what kinds of morons do this… The same kind of moron who left human excrement all over one of the coach toilets this past weekend on the Texas Eagle; the same kind of moron who completely trashed one of the rooms in the hotel I stayed in this past week; and the same kinds as the dozen or so morons who stood at the side of the tracks and threw food and trash at the Texas Eagle coming onto Dallas (from the north) on 27 June.

Then there are the morons who leave their children in their cars to bake on hot summer days, because they “forgot” their children were their. That’s a good definition of a moron: someone who can’t remember where her own kinds are.

Instead of letting the shooting incident wander through the Amtrak chain of command, the train should have stopped, the local police should have been called, and the morons who are too stupid to distinguish living beings from moving machines should have been apprehended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back