Should I expect dinner?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lyke99

Service Attendant
Future Mrs. lyke99 and I will be boarding the Empire Builder at Winona, MN headed westbound this summer for our honeymoon. The train is scheduled there at 7:50pm. If it is running on-time, should we expect to be offered dinner? My understanding is that if so, the SCA will make a reservation for us ahead of time.

Future Mrs. lyke99 and I will be boarding the Empire Builder at Winona, MN headed westbound this summer for our honeymoon. The train is scheduled there at 7:50pm. If it is running on-time, should we expect to be offered dinner? My understanding is that if so, the SCA will make a reservation for us ahead of time.
Yes, you should be able to get dinner if the train is on time, since their are reservations at least until 8 p.m. in the summer. I would expect your SCA to make reservations for you, but be sure to mention it when you board. Have a great trip!

I clicked the link and that is the place I would go to sing karaoke with some friends while in graduate school at St. Mary's University in Winona. It was called The Black Horse then. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back