Silver meteor consist dec 9

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

uz1

Train Attendant
The Silver meteor arrived in newark nj about 450p with a few extra cars. After acs64 engine, had department of transportation car. After coach were two cars that I couldn't make out as rr was picking up speed. One looked like a parlor car, but the other....hmm, this car had a huge tv monitor in it. Not sure who owns it, it was like a news car. If anyone sees this train, a picture of this car would be great to look at. I've seen cars added to amtrak trains before but not like this. If anyone sees it, post if this is unique or not.

Definitely hitching a ride. Interesting that one was after engine and then two after coach. If I were only in DC union station to watch it come in.

Definitely hitching a ride. Interesting that one was after engine and then two after coach. If I were only in DC union station to watch it come in.

There should have been four private cars on the rear and the DOTX car on the head end.. They are spaced that way since they are going to different places.

I am waiting for this train in Washington DC to go to Florida and it's now delayed at least an hour. Any connection?

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back