Silver Service weekend adjustments for SunRail track work

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver Service weekend adjustments for SunRail track work 10/25-10/28 (Auto-Train will not be affected)

91 (25) - terminate in JAX

992 (25) - op as usual

97 (25) - terminate in JAX

98 (25) - op as usual

91 (26) terminate in JAX

992 (26) originate in JAX with equipment off 91 (25)

97 (26) terminate in JAX

98 (26) originate in JAX with equipment off 97 (25)

91 (27) op as usual

992 (27) originate in JAX with equipment off 91 (26)

97 (27) op as usual

98 (27) originate in JAX with equipment off 97 (26)

CFRC (SunRail) is working between Sanford and Orlando making track adjustments and road crossing improvements. They will also be installing a new main track between Orlando and Pine Castle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like track work is south of Auto Train terminal in Sanford

The website has the "service disruption" with no official status information on any portion of the route. The new status map on the site shows where the trains are, also I just saw train 91 (26) pass SEPTA at Torresdale, midway between Trenton and Philly.

Is this likely to bleed into next weekend? I've got tickets for 98 out of Orlando on Nov 3.

I received an alert from Amtrak a few weeks ago, but it seemed like the times on it were normal, but it included a second line with blank times. I thought it might be a mail template glitch, but now I want to be sure I'm still going to be on a train. This is the email I got on Sep 20. Mail glitch or should I call Amtrak to ensure things are going right?

You will depart on Amtrak Train number 0098 from Orlando-FLORIDA on Sunday November 3 at 1:35PM and arrive in Washington-DISTRICT-OF-COLUMBIA on Monday November 4 at 7:21AM.

You will depart on Amtrak number from on at : and arrive in on at :.

It appears that there will be no track work next weekend, but I would call and make sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back