Some people....

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
operate under the assumption that everyone is *smart* and understands what most people understand and don't take into consideration that 20% of the population suffers from some form of mental illness.

They're not always trolls, they're just what they are.

I know this will get locked, deleted or moved but some will see it and *understand* or... not.

Last edited by a moderator:
I operate under the assumption - with plenty of empirical evidence to support it - that most people are idiots; loonies are just a subset. :D

I operate under the assumption - with plenty of empirical evidence to support it - that most people are idiots; loonies are just a subset. :D
:giggle: Man, me too but sometimes just reading/watching people argue with a wall short of a brick or two makes me want to scream.

Then again, what do I know? I'm only a Conductor and I haven't received a check for 2 1/2 years! :p

Apparently, there are differing opinions as to whether a new member has been treated fairly or not. I do not believe there has been any evidence of mental illness or lack thereof. I believe many members have gone out of their way to assist new members. Yes, people can be cruel and there are members who attempt humor and may fail.

We, as moderators and administrators, do our best to make sure there is no name calling or cruelty. Moderators are not perfect. We will make mistakes, but as I said, we are doing our best.

Threads are often locked so people can cool off.

I may be the only moderator on line right now, and I may be the one with the least amount of experience. I will temporarily lock this thread because it really does not relate to Amtrak. It may get re-opened, moved or deleted by someone with more experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back