Southwest Chief Bedroom/luggage

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've waited well over half an hour before the first bags started to show up at an airport baggage claim, in particular on a flight arriving late night when most of the airport was shut down and parts roped off. And when they did show up, they were on a carousel 2 or 3 down from the one that was posted.
On the other end of the spectrum, just today, after my flight from Spokane to Seattle, I got to the baggage carousel to not only see it had started moving, but my bag was already on it. Granted, I was at the back of the plane. Granted, this was a small prop jet, only 19 rows 4 wide, so not as much luggage to unload from the plane. Granted, it's a decent walk from the Alaska Airlines gate area in Sea-Tac to the baggage carousels. But I hit the lottery as the carousel our flight used was the one right at the bottom of the escalator I went down and as I said my bag was already on its way around the carousel. Doesn't get any better than that!!!

Back