Souvenier shops?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeakz2001

Service Attendant
My hubby wants to know if there are any souvenier shops at any stations? We are riding from CIN to KIS via the Cardinal and Silver Meteor. He is particularly interested in HO scale model trains.

Thanks! Kim <><

First trip- June 8, 2007- cant wait!

Last edited by a moderator:
There used to be "The Great Train Store" right inside Washington Union Station, but it's been gone for nearly 10 years. :(

Off the top of my head, I really can't think of anything, though others may know of something nearby.

This is not in your line of travel, but the only train station that I've seen that sells railroad related souviners is the DigiEplayer folks in Chicago, Union Station. The sell some of the Amtrak related stuff from the website. I'm not sure if they sell the Acela model train set that is available on Amtrak.com, and I'm also not sure if that train is HO.

Rick

Does Denver still have that place called Grandpa's Attic or whatever... right inside the station, that sells train memorabilia?

This is not in your line of travel, but the only train station that I've seen that sells railroad related souviners is the DigiEplayer folks in Chicago, Union Station. The sell some of the Amtrak related stuff from the website. I'm not sure if they sell the Acela model train set that is available on Amtrak.com, and I'm also not sure if that train is HO.
Rick
portland and seattle have the digiplayer/souviner overpriced shops too with some interesting stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back