Superliner Bedroom Question

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lyke99

Service Attendant
I see by the "3D Tour" of the Superliner bedroom on the Amtrak website that there are reading lights on either end of the couch, which could be used by the person sleeping in the lower bunk at night. Are there reading lights for the upper bunk or near the armchair? Thanks in advance.

I see by the "3D Tour" of the Superliner bedroom on the Amtrak website that there are reading lights on either end of the couch, which could be used by the person sleeping in the lower bunk at night. Are there reading lights for the upper bunk or near the armchair? Thanks in advance.
Yes, there are reading lights in both locations.

Yes, there are reading lights for the upper bunks. However, the upper bunk is so close to the ceiling that it is pretty much impossible to prop yourself up on a nice pillow and read a chapter or two of "The Christmas Train"! (or any other book, but that's just my favorite).

Yes, there are reading lights for the upper bunks. However, the upper bunk is so close to the ceiling that it is pretty much impossible to prop yourself up on a nice pillow and read a chapter or two of "The Christmas Train"! (or any other book, but that's just my favorite).
Thanks to both of you. Funny you should mention "The Christmas Train," I received it in paperback for Christmas and figure I'll save it for my trip on the Empire Builder in June. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back