Superliner personnel

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samsbigtrip

Train Attendant
So far I've come across these 'Titles' in the fora, but in another thread it seems that these titles are handed out according to how many posts the person makes! I'm confused ;-)

Sleeping Car Attendant
Conductor
OBS Chief
Attendant
Lead Train Attendant
Train Attendant
Service Attendant

What I'd really like to know is who am I likely to come across in the course of my journey and what are their responsibilities? I don't want to be asking someone for something that is not in their remit or above their pay-grade! I'll be in a Roomette on the Empire Builder, Seattle to Chicago.

Best wishes
Samantha

So far I've come across these 'Titles' in the fora, but in another thread it seems that these titles are handed out according to how many posts the person makes! I'm confused ;-)

Sleeping Car Attendant
Conductor
OBS Chief
Attendant
Lead Train Attendant
Train Attendant
Service Attendant

What I'd really like to know is who am I likely to come across in the course of my journey and what are their responsibilities? I don't want to be asking someone for something that is not in their remit or above their pay-grade! I'll be in a Roomette on the Empire Builder, Seattle to Chicago.

Best wishes
Samantha

These are just fun titles given to us based on the number of posts we make. You have a title too.

Amtrak Unlimited is not affiliated with Amtrak. We’re just a bunch of people who enjoy riding trains. There are some on here that do work for Amtrak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back