Surveys

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BLOND37

OBS Chief
i wish they still did those surveys .. remember them.. you could win something.. even if you didn't win anything i liked completing them.. sigh..

i wish they still did those surveys .. remember them.. you could win something.. even if you didn't win anything i liked completing them.. sigh..
I received a survey from Amtrak for my Northbound trip from RVR to WUS for National Train Day. There wasn't any offer to win anything though.

We received two surveys after our trip last October on the SL, Crescent, CL,EB, and SWC.

Does Amtrak ever try to compensate for poor service based on the survey you fill out?
For that you have to call Customer Relations. The survey is just a piece of paper really. I always give the food selection in the cafe car poor scores simply cause I think it could be way better. When you have a problem call Customer Relations.

I routinely get these surveys. They seem to come a couple of months after the trip...and things would have

to be really bad for me to remember something that long...such as how clean the windows were, the courtesy

of the personnel at the boarding station, etc. There's no section for "additional comments." There's really little

room for nuance at all. But since I'm such a sucker for surveys I fill them out anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back