Texas Eagle (Northbound) Late?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buck1108

Train Attendant
I just noticed that the northbound Texas Eagle out of San Antonio, TX is running 5+ hours late today (Wed, 12/7/11) and hasn't reached Fort Worth yet. Has anyone heard what the cause might've been?

I just noticed that the northbound Texas Eagle out of San Antonio, TX is running 5+ hours late today (Wed, 12/7/11) and hasn't reached Fort Worth yet. Has anyone heard what the cause might've been?
Todays #22 left San Antonio (SAS) over 5 hours late but no info as to why?? UP will be doing trackwork in East Texas over the next couple of months between DAl and LGV which will require a Bus Bridge :help: but that hasnt started yet?? Todays #21 is only a little over 1 Hour late out of Temple so its not that?? If I had to guess Id say Equipoment problems, maybe Engine,(this Train only runs with one!) maybe frozen cars, it was very cold here last night! :help: ???

UPDATE: #22 left SAS 5+ Hours Late with a UP Helper Engine in the Lead, so it was Engine problems! (even though it was only in the 20s here last night! :rolleyes: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Todays #22 left San Antonio (SAS) over 5 hours late but no info as to why?? UP will be doing trackwork in East Texas over the next couple of months between DAl and LGV which will require a Bus Bridge :help: but that hasnt started yet?? Todays #21 is only a little over 1 Hour late out of Temple so its not that?? If I had to guess Id say Equipoment problems, maybe Engine,(this Train only runs with one!) maybe frozen cars, it was very cold here last night! :help: ???

UPDATE: #22 left SAS 5+ Hours Late with a UP Helper Engine in the Lead, so it was Engine problems! (even though it was only in the 20s here last night! :rolleyes: )
Thanks! Yes, it was beyond cold on Tuesday evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back