thanksgiving travel

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eliyahu

Train Attendant
as the busiest travel period of the year is now less than a month away, i'm curious as to how many forum members will be taking amtrak during the week around the thanksgiving holiday. i'd also be interested if any of us will be bumping into fellow forum members on the trains. for example, we'll be taking #145(18) from NHV to NYP and transferring to #19(18) down to ATL returning from ATL to NHV via #20(25) and #176(26). anyone taking the crescent those dates?

-- eliyahu

waterbury, ct

as the busiest travel period of the year is now less than a month away, i'm curious as to how many forum members will be taking amtrak during the week around the thanksgiving holiday. i'd also be interested if any of us will be bumping into fellow forum members on the trains. for example, we'll be taking #145(18) from NHV to NYP and transferring to #19(18) down to ATL returning from ATL to NHV via #20(25) and #176(26). anyone taking the crescent those dates?
I'm taking the Crescent #19 PHL to LYH on Wed 21st and #20 LYH to PHL on Sun 25th (so we'll be on the same #20 for about seven hours).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back