The Honeymooners

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

65Imperial

Train Attendant
Just as the title implies, My soon-to-be wife and I will be taking the CZ to San Fran for our homeymoon. I'm soo glad she likes the train dispite her first trip on the Lateshore Limitied. She liked the train dispite the bumpy ride. I told here the west train are smoother, as my Chief ride two years ago was. Any how, is there any special touches that Amtrak does for couples on their honeymoon??? Probibly not, but I thought I would ask just in case!!!! Thanks David

I have brought a couple of bottles of spritzer water and two wine goblets for when I'm travelling. Its nice to be in a roomette or bedroom and be able to do a "toast". I don't drink alcohol so its usually Perrier water etc. Sometimes the Amtrak employees have had some "fun" with us. So maybe an employee will add a "nice touch" to something if you ask politely and if its something simple and not time consuming for them.

My honeymoon was spent on the Silver Meteor, from Miami to New York and then on to Boston and Vermont. This was pre-Viewliner. We had the attendant bring us breakfast. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back