Think there will be another BOGO roomette sale?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

river

Service Attendant
AU Supporting Member
I have two friends who want to travel in a roomette in a few months. On Oct. 8, 2019 Amtrak announced a BOGO roomette sale. Amtrak has offered two more of these roomette sales since. I'm wondering if Amtrak BOGO sales have been considered a success, so that they may offer one again this October. My friends are debating whether or not to wait for another sale to book their trip. Any thoughts?

You never know, however these offers are limited times, and limited trains. So no I would not count on it. Peak travel times and the short than normal trains are sold out. You may get lucky off peak, just don’t hold your breath.

Pretty sure they will sometime, but I wouldn't count on it happening at any particular time. Or they might come up with something new instead of the BOGO. And it might not happen until they get their equipment and staff shortages sorted, and who knows when that might be. They do other less advantages sales all the time, as you probably know.

Back