Train 6 out of Emeryville on 12/27

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardWSnow

Train Attendant
I'm on 6 just before Green River, UT. We are stopped due to a mechanical issue. We've been stopped for about 45 minutes. We've just started moving again...

Train ahead of us reported rough track in the Moffat Tunnel. Took MOW a while to get in there and check everything out. We sat at Winter Park for a couple hours. ETA to Denver is 9:45ish. They were talking about dog catching earlier, so dunno if that will add a stop for us or not.

We left Denver at 10pm, i.e. 2 hrs. 50 mins. late. There was another incident, with an air hose, sometime during the night which caused another delay. (I was asleep, but was told of it by another passenger.) We left Lincoln, Nebraska at 7:32am, almost 4 hours late. All went well thereafter and we arrived in Chicago at 5:30pm, about 3 1/2 hours late. I'm headed for the LSL, so no problem there since it does not depart until 9:30pm. I think everybody's connections were handled one way or the other, including bus for some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back