Train Action at the New Rochelle Train Station.

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amtrak Railfan

OBS Chief
Today I went to the New Rochelle Train Station to watch Amtrak and MTA Metro North's New Haven line Trains and the first Train I saw in New Rochelle NY was the Northbound Metro North New Haven line Local Train to Stamford CT and then I saw the Metro North's Express Train from New Haven CT - GCT and following that a Southbound Amtrak Train #161 from Boston MA to Washington DC was little bit late and then when the Train leaves the Station I saw the train pull back north to the Station I think into a Train comeing thru on that track and the Power on this Train #161 was a Amtrak AEM-7 in the Acela Paint and then the Train came back on the other side the Northbound Tracks and then the Train had south slowing because a North Bound Boston Bound Amtrak Train was arriveing at the Station and the power was a Amtrak AEM-7 also in the Acela Paint. And then the last Train I saw was a Northbound MTA Metro North Express Train runing on Track 3! And the 1.33 PM Metro North Local Train to GCT was late. And I had fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back