TRAIN PHOTOS!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WoodenMike

14158186.jpg

Karen's old Caboose

14754891.jpg

The California Zephyr passing Coor's Field in Denver (on left)

14754411.jpg

Wisconsin and Callumet F-units in Hollister, Missouri in the mid-90's

(Nice copy of the old Illinois Central paint!)

Sorry about the blanks! THe idiots at Facelink deleted the pictures for some reason, and set me notes saying they weren't "PG"!

They're TRAINS fer goodness sake! SHEESH!

I will try and have them re-hosted and re-posted as soon as I can!

Thanks for your patience!

Mike

Ok, although I would think that a picture of an old train engine should probably get a "G" rating. ;) Especially since I didn't notice any streakers in the shot. :D :lol:

However what's even more confusing is, why did they only kill some of the pictures and not all? :unsure:

Alan,

Well, the first group, they did modify and cut to just face shots, and I had to resbmit them also, but I had time to do all that then.

I think it may be some sort of "auto-censor" type b.s., I'm not really sure.

I think they really want you to subscribe to their dating service, as that's where they make their MONEY.

They started sending me my "matches" when I was hosting pictures there for e-bay auctions.

Funny thing about it, Alan, was that's how and where I met KAREN!!!

The Lord works in very mysterious ways, indeed!!!

Here's a shot that's been up there for months! It's a Bachmann F-9 in my backyard!

11133371.jpg

"What a long, strange trip it's been!"

THe Grateful Dead-"Truckin'"

WoodenMike said:
Sorry about the blanks! THe idiots at Facelink deleted the pictures for some reason, and set me notes saying they weren't "PG"!They're TRAINS fer goodness sake! SHEESH!
Mike,

Well, there's your problem. They probably want pictures that are worse than "PG" rated. Since trains have at the worst a "G" rating, they weren't bad enough for your hosting service. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back