Very briefly spotted an Amtrak train on TV

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris J.

Lead Service Attendant
Just been watching some of the first series of the USA version of 'Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares' which has been rerun on TV here recently.

Noticed in one of the episodes he got off an Amtrak train in search of the restaurant. Wonder if he ate in the dining car? :)

Just been watching some of the first series of the USA version of 'Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares' which has been rerun on TV here recently.
Noticed in one of the episodes he got off an Amtrak train in search of the restaurant. Wonder if he ate in the dining car? :)
Yes. In another episode he gets off a Metra-- and in another Metrolink. He tries to get off a train at the start of every episode.

Yep, know that one. It was the single level Pacific Surfliner. No dining car. I believe he also rode the LIRR a couple times (he was on Long Island, were I live. Quite a few bad restaurants! :eek: ) I pass one of the restaurants he helped every so often and saw it was closed :rolleyes: .

cpamtfan-Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back