VIA......Updated .PDF Timetable

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are the Hockey Teams in Canada Operating as to Travel Restrictions/ Quarantine Rules/ Testing/Curfews etc.? ( The Bubble they used during the NHL Playoffs seemed to work, just like the NBA in Orlando)

The Blue Jay's werent allowed to play in Canada during the past Season, does Hockey have an exemption since its Canada's National Sport?
All-Canadian division, so no cross-border travel. Teams all quarantined before start of season during training camp. Then they're also playing a "baseball-style" schedule - go to one city, play several games in a row. For example, Toronto played Ottawa last night, then again tomorrow and Thursday. Also, no fans in stands.

How are the Hockey Teams in Canada Operating as to Travel Restrictions/ Quarantine Rules/ Testing/Curfews etc.? ( The Bubble they used during the NHL Playoffs seemed to work, just like the NBA in Orlando)

The Blue Jay's werent allowed to play in Canada during the past Season, does Hockey have an exemption since its Canada's National Sport?
My understanding is that some special exemptions have been given to NHL teams. For example, they are allowed to work out in gyms whereas the general public is not.

I hear you and am certainly not traveling under our current stay-at-home order, but disagree with the concept of cutting service.-- -------------- when they attempt to ramp back up. While the US may have "Amtrak Joe", I'd be very surprised if Justin and his "woke" limo and private jet users have ever seen the inside of a passenger train.

I think that Justin was on the train in 1982 when his father made an obscene gesture to raucous demonstrators gathered outside his business car in Salmon Arm. This was less than a year after the brutal Pepin cutbacks and so we supposed that Trudeau père wanted his boys to experience a train ride before they were all gone. Of course, they were probably traveling in one of the Governor General's cars.

I think that Justin was on the train in 1982 when his father made an obscene gesture to raucous demonstrators gathered outside his business car in Salmon Arm. This was less than a year after the brutal Pepin cutbacks and so we supposed that Trudeau père wanted his boys to experience a train ride before they were all gone. Of course, they were probably traveling in one of the Governor General's cars.
I remember that well, was in Vancouver then.

The Media was all over this, even the CBC played it up!

Back