When will the daily Texas Eagle service Start?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering what the schedule would look like once they make the Texas Eagle a complete train all of the way to LA. It seems that a chunk of time could be taken out of the schedule in San Antonio. Where else might they take out time? And how would this affect the times at the end point cities?

I just realized that the through sleeper that is on the back of the Sunset/Texas Eagle now will probably be gone when this starts. That is a great opportunity for looking out the back window. Ill miss that.

I was wondering what the schedule would look like once they make the Texas Eagle a complete train all of the way to LA. It seems that a chunk of time could be taken out of the schedule in San Antonio. Where else might they take out time? And how would this affect the times at the end point cities?
I just realized that the through sleeper that is on the back of the Sunset/Texas Eagle now will probably be gone when this starts. That is a great opportunity for looking out the back window. Ill miss that.

No set time. Its just like Sunset East, it could be a couple months or a couple decades (or so it seems :lol: ). Time will/ would be cut in SAS, so the train will/would have better arrival/departure times in/out of LAX.

cpamtfan-Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back