Where to find NE Corridor distances between stations?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Texan Eagle

Conductor
For some inexplicable reason best known to them, Amtrak does not provide distance in miles corresponding to stations in the NE Corridor timetables, while they do it in all other routes. Anyone knows why?

Anyway, can someone please provide me some way to figure out Amtrak distances (not road or air distances) between various stations on the Corridor? For starters, please tell me how many miles is WAS to NYP and NYP to BOS?

For WAS to NYP, you could use the timetable for the Silvers, Crescent or Cardinal.

Check the timetables.
I think I said in English that the timetable for NE Corridor does not show distances.

I can get WAS-NYP from Silver/Crescent.. but what about NYP-BOS? Can someone please tell me how many miles is NYP-BOS by NE Regional route?

I think I said in English that the timetable for NE Corridor does not show distances.

I can get WAS-NYP from Silver/Crescent.. but what about NYP-BOS? Can someone please tell me how many miles is NYP-BOS by NE Regional route?
Both of the 2014 system timetables have mileages in the NEC schedule tables.

Check the timetables.

I'm sorry, you were saying?

attachicon.gif
Screen Shot 2014-05-25 at 10.45.08 PM.png
This timetable for NE Corridor does not have distances. Good to know there is some other timetable that has it. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back