Wondering what is going on in Chicago this weekend?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

berkyo

Service Attendant
This is not important but maybe someone knows. We have a new baby coming in a day or too and wanted to visit this week or next week but the prices form ROC to CHI have been skyrocketing and now they are sold out for days in a row. Plus, rooms in town are few and at a very high price. Is it like this every summer? I guess we have always gone in the other 3 seasons. So we are not going.

any moderator who thinks this is off topic can remove it. I am just wondering. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
We went to Chicago the first week of July and prices were typical for what I found. My brother is going in August and the prices for his dates were A LOT higher. Not sure what the deal is.

It's the ninth annual BlogHer conference - in Chicago today through Saturday

Thousands of women bloggers, creative spirits, entrepreneurs, social media gurus, celebrities, etc. .

It's a very big deal.

Of course, there are probably other events going on but this is one of the big ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I feel much better now. I thought it was just getting too expensive to travel anymore. We will make the trip later in the year.

Oh. Bless your heart. It's not mine! My niece in law is due any time now. I am way past the child rearing years. :) Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back