Won't Be Around As Much

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acela150

Super Buff
Just wanted to say I won't be around as much as my laptop died last week. :( :( :( :help: :help: :help: :help:

Right now I'm using public computers and my Dad's Desktop which is after Midnight. I'm also using the iPhone app here and there but it's hard to see the letters on the screen.

I'm around! Just not as much. :(

Hope everyone had a great holiday and New Year!

Happy Railroading!!

Steve

I hope your laptop is fixable or that you are able to get a new one. You will be missed.

A laptop is for your lap, not to sit on! (I learned that the hard way!
ohmy.gif
)

And I yse the iPhone too sometyme. So wjt if the leters dont come ouy rite. I learned to tupe from Eric!
laugh.gif

I actually don't mind surfing AU on the iPhone. You can zoom in and make the font bigger. :)
Yep-Im more often reading it on the iphone, or Ipad, than my laptop. The ipad is a wonderful tool, I'm not even TAKING my laptop a lot of places now, even for work. If you're looking for a replacement, might consider one of those, instead of another laptop. Just a thought.

A laptop is for your lap, not to sit on! (I learned that the hard way!
ohmy.gif
)

And I yse the iPhone too sometyme. So wjt if the leters dont come ouy rite. I learned to tupe from Eric!
laugh.gif
I've almost been killed by Autocorrect about 15 times.. I've had some "choice" words pop up... And I never use them on my iPhone. I guess Steve Jobs last request was to destroy everyones rep... :lol: :lol: :lol: I do get a big laugh out of damnyouautocorrect.com that's a funny website!

the_traveler said:
1326305876[/url]' post='340114']I'm waiting for the iPad 3 to come out 1Q of 2012. I just hope it has a USB port!
smile.gif
(iPad 1 and 2 do not!
sad.gif
)
if you buy the camera connection kit, it comes with a USB adaptor. Works with some but not all USB devices. Will work with a keyboard, for instance.

I actually don't mind surfing AU on the iPhone. You can zoom in and make the font bigger. :)
Yep-Im more often reading it on the iphone, or Ipad, than my laptop. The ipad is a wonderful tool, I'm not even TAKING my laptop a lot of places now, even for work. If you're looking for a replacement, might consider one of those, instead of another laptop. Just a thought.
I spend a lot of time from my iPod touch as well. The one feature I don't like about it is that I cannot see the active content button. That is my most clicked upon button, and most useful as well

Back