Wyndham Rewards

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrEd

Conductor
>>Book your next stay at a Wyndham Rewards property before September 4, 2008, and earn 4 Amtrak Guest Rewards® points per dollar spent. That’s double the standard points offer!

Become a Wyndham Rewards member and choose Amtrak Guest Rewards points as your preferred currency. Already earning Wyndham Rewards points? Convert them to Amtrak Guest Rewards points any time.>>>

where do I find transfer option on agr website for wyndham rewards ?

Wyndham Rewards used to be Trip Rewards from the Days Inn chain. They've always had the ability to transfer points into AGR, but I don't recall ever seeing or hearing of an option to transfer AGR points out to Trip Rewards/Wyndham Rewards.

right, transfer into AGR, where would I find info on that part?
Here is a link to the Member Guide.

You will set the points transfer up under "Earning Preferences" in the Edit Account area. Just select "Amtrak Guest Rewards" from the drop-down box, and enter your AGR number and member name in the appropriate places.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you already have Wyndham Rewards points that you want to transfer to Amtrak, you can do that in blocks of 8000 (for 3200 AGR points); 17,500 (for 7000 AGR); or 30,000 (for 12,000 AGR). Go to the Wyndham Rewards site HERE.

Back