50% off sale on all Via Rail travel

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. I am hoping to be able to do a round trip on the Ocean in early September. :)

Thanks. I am hoping to be able to do a round trip on the Ocean in early September. :)
Weeellll..... Looks like I am headed to Halifax again over the Labor Day weekend. I love that town! Penny, if you are on the Ocean on Sept 1, you'll find me.

I made reservations this morning and I will be on the Ocean on September 5th. If you forget to get off the train, maybe I will see you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You'll be on The Ocean? I'd rather be on a TRAIN! Less waves!
laugh.gif

Weeellll..... Looks like I am headed to Halifax again over the Labor Day weekend. I love that town! Penny, if you are on the Ocean on Sept 1, you'll find me.

I made reservations this morning and I will be on the Ocean on September 5th. If you forget to get off the train, maybe I will see you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You get there on the 6th while I fly out of there on the 4th. If you happen to pass by New York on the way back let me know. Maybe we can meet up again and I can tease you about your seven layers again, :lol: but we can at least have a drink together somewhere by Penn Station like the last time.

I will let the hotel in Halifax know to treat you well :)

Ooops, my bad. Then the Skeena has even worse value, such a short route for so much money!
What an odd thought, that the value of a scenic railroad is in proportion to its mileage. Do you actually think that St. Paul - Minot is a better deal than Denver - Grand Junction, because the former route is 200 miles longer?

Back