5000/400

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GG-1

Engineer
Honored Member
Aloha

Last week I road the Pacific Surfliner from Fullerton CA to San Diego and back, jumping off to visit a friend living near Oceanside. While the Pacific beach is not as nice as the Hawaii Beaches seeing them from a train is much better than driving, or worse flying. Too bad the airlines have forgotten "service" My Arm still hurts from a seat mate that kept hitting it as he jumped around.

This trip was for work, but I made it fun by adding a side trip to Las Vegas to visit with friends, including a skater from 32 years ago :) Although older she is just as beautiful. What is strange I never set foot on the "strip", saved a lot of money. :rolleyes: :lol: :p

The other perk of this trip, beside the train, was the time spent with my daughter and Grand daughter. Definitely worth 5000 miles of the friendly sky's. Hopefully next November I get another visit, And I can find affordable flights to SF/SAC in July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back