800 number for CO -> AGR transfers

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_traveler

Engineer
I don't know if this has been posted. I couldn't find a posting - unless I didn't go back far enough.

To make a transfer FROM Continental Airlines TO AGR, the transfer has to be in 5,000 OnePass Miles increments - but there are no other restrictions. (Such as 25,000 per year or must have an AGR credit card with $200 of spending.)

The only thing is that you MUST call the OnePass Service Center in Houston, TX to make this transfer. However, unless you are from the Houston area, the ONLY number listed is a local Houston number - which will be a long distance call!

It is not advertised, but THERE IS A TOLL FREE NUMBER! :D

It is 800-554-5522!

Last edited by a moderator:
The funny thing is that the issue of toll verses toll-free long distance is almost ancient history. Neither my land line or cell phone services charge for any domestic calls, so the savings of using a toll-free number is, for me and many others, a non-issue.

My company used to have a toll-free number to use to access voice mail. As of this week it was turned off since there is no need.

I don't know if this has been posted. I couldn't find a posting - unless I didn't go back far enough.
To make a transfer FROM Continental Airlines TO AGR, the transfer has to be in 5,000 OnePass Miles increments - but there are no other restrictions. (Such as 25,000 per year or must have an AGR credit card with $200 of spending.)

The only thing is that you MUST call the OnePass Service Center in Houston, TX to make this transfer. However, unless you are from the Houston area, the ONLY number listed is a local Houston number - which will be a long distance call!

It is not advertised, but THERE IS A TOLL FREE NUMBER! :D

It is 800-554-5522!

Thanks, though I too don't have to worry about long distance.

Alan,

Please add to the AGR contact info. sticky at the top of the page for those that can benefit.

Back